Our Evaluations start with a short conversation about your dancer's goals with dance, both short and longterm.
From there your dancer will work one-on-one with one of our Directors, in a one-hour training session consisting of Classical Ballet, Horton, and Graham Technique (based on your goals).
This one hour training session will be followed by a 30 minute conference with the dancer, parents, and any other major stakeholders to create a plan of action for your dancer to achieve their goals. Our Director will discuss the Evaluation, recommendations, and answer any questions you have.
We're excited to be a part of your dancer's journey.
While In-Person always provides a unique experience, we work hard to insure that both virtual and in-person experiences provide an equally rewarding experience for our clients.
- Gain a clear idea of where your dancer is in relationship to their goals
- Capitalize on access to an unbiased expert dance coach
- Leave with a clear plan that works for your dancer.
In preparation for your dancer's Evaluation...
- We'll ask questions to get to know your dancer. Classical Ballet goals will yield a different evaluation than contemporary or college goals, so it's important for you to be as specific as possible.
- We'll ask that you submit any recent dance videos of your dancer that you have available for us to view.